Concrete Leveling Made Easy for Florida Homeowners
One common problem in the Orlando and Jacksonville, FL areas is a sunken concrete slab. If you have a settled concrete, SlabFix specialists are here to raise it back up with our expert concrete lifting and leveling services.
Foam jacking is the preferred method for lifting a sunken concrete slab. Unlike mudjacking, foam jacking lasts much longer, and you don’t have to redo the lifting every few years. With foam jacking, only a ⅜” wide hole is needed to inject the polyurethane foam through, and within a few minutes it will be leveled. In addition, foot traffic is usually allowed during the foam jacking operation and once the work is completed, vehicles and heavy equipment can get back to the area.
If you have a sunken slab in need of concrete lifting and leveling services, call Slab Fix today. We’ll get you scheduled with an appointment and provide you with a free quote.
Applications of polyurethane concrete slab leveling
Our specialists are experienced in lifting the settled concrete of sidewalks, driveways, patios, pool decks, floors, curbs, basements, and much more! When you need high-quality concrete leveling services in Orlando, FL, Jacksonville, FL, or anywhere in Central and Eastern Florida, the name to know is Slab Fix. Call us today to schedule an appointment and receive a free quote. Or fill out our convenient online form and a member of our team will reach out to you to schedule your appointment.
Our Concrete Leveling Process
Our expert concrete leveling team has the process down to a science. We’ve perfected our process to be as quick as possible to provide our customers with a limited interruption to their day-to-day lives.
First we drill several 3/8″ holes into the sunken concrete slab. Then, small injector ports are placed into these holes to allow for the poly foam spray to be injected. Once injected, the spray foam expands, which lifts the concrete back to where it should be. Once the foam has set, the ports are removed and our team patches the holes in the cement.
From there, your concrete will be level again and good as new! When you need concrete leveling service you can count on in the greater Orlando and Jacksonville, FL areas, you need Slab Fix. Call us today to schedule your appointment, or fill out our contact form for a free quote.
Advantages of polyurethane foamjacking for Florida homeowners in need of concrete leveling service:
- Clean: Unlike mudjacking which can cause a mess. With mudjacking the materials are mixed onsite and the slurry is moved in a cart to the work area. But with Polyurethane foam jacking there is no mess as the equipment containing the foam is connected and sealed to the repair area.
- Less disruptive: Polyurethane foamjacking requires only a ⅜” wide holes to be drilled, causing less noise than mudjacking which needs few 4 inch wide holes.
- Lightweight: Which lowers the chance of resettlement. As polyjacking reduces the overburden on the unstable soils under the concrete.
- Quick cure time: It can be driven on after 30 minutes or less.
- Waterproof: You don’t have to worry about the wet days. In addition it can be used for the pool decks.
Top 6 Reasons to Choose Concrete Lifting over Replacement
- Polyurethane foam is non-toxic
- Requires no excavation
- It’s fast! Often times less than one hour
- Polyurethane foam is lightweight
- There are zero waste products
- Far more cost effective than concrete replacement
We Provide Concrete Lifting and Leveling Services Throughout Florida
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE:
WHY SLAB FIX FOR YOUR CONCRETE LEVELING SERVICE?
WHY POLYURETHANE FOAM JACKING FOR CONCRETE LEVELING?
Are you fed up of being tripped entering your home because your concrete slabs are uneven?
Have you noticed that you have to avoid the sunken concrete slabs of the sidewalk during your morning run?