Concrete driveways are usually exposed to concrete settling causing the concrete to sink. Uneven concrete driveways can be a multifaceted problem for homeowners. It reduces the value of the house. in addition to many other problems such as tripping hazard, forming puddles and bad drainage. Replacing the settled concrete is disruptive and costly. But with polyurethane foam jacking, lifting your driveway concrete slab is is much easier than before.
Advantages of Polyurethane Foamjacking:
- Clean: Unlike mudjacking which can cause a mess. As the materials are mixed onsite and the slurry is moved in a cart to the work area. Polyurethane foam jacking causes no mess as the equipment containing the foam is connected and sealed to the repair area.
- Less disruptive: Polyurethane foamjacking requires only a ⅜” wide holes to be drilled, causinges less noise than mudjacking which needs few 4 inch wide holes.
- Lightweight: Which lowers the chance of resettlement. As polyjacking reduces the overburden on the unstable soils under the concrete.
- Quick cure time: It can be driven on after 30 minutes or less.
- Water proof: You don’t have to worry about the wet days. In addition it can be used for the pool decks.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE:
WHY SLAB FIX?
Why Polyurethane Foam Jacking for Pool Deck Leveling?
Are you tired of tripping when you head out for an early morning swim? Worried about your kids running around the pool due to areas of uneven concrete?
Beyond being an eyesore, uneven concrete slabs pose a number of threats, particularly when near your pool deck. The chances of tripping or slipping increase when your concrete is in need of repair.
Uneven concrete is a deeper problem than what you see. Soil underneath your concrete is largely responsible for a settling pool deck, and traditional concrete replacement doesn’t address the issue of your soil. Additionally, concrete replacement takes time and is far more costly and disruptive to your daily life.
Originally considered as a superior alternative to concrete replacement, mudjacking gained popularity with Florida homeownes. While it is more affordable than traditional concrete replacement, it is still messy, disruptive, and doesn’t fully address the soil problem because the injected slurry can resettle over time.
At Slab Fix, we’re proud to use the most innovative and environmentally friendly option for Florida concrete repair – polyjacking. For pool deck leveling, our concrete lifting process is the best method of concrete repair. It’s more affordable and more permanent than any other solution for concrete leveling.